Microblog (Twitter)

    First hours in Hawaii

    I'm in Hawaii, Aloha everybody.

    I have been here for only a few hours and can say very little except it's hot. it's kind of the same weather as Morales o Puerto Barrios but dryer. There is a nice wind blowing all the time.

    This is a very interesting town and I am sure I will learn a lot. Just on the drive over from the airport I noticed that the city has many layers. It has gone through different phases and transformations very quickly. I saw the old industrial area, the small businesses that were probably very important at some point, and the big mall.

    I met some of the people from the group, it is very varied. I am looking forward to talking with all of them.
    Tomorrow we are going to visit the University for the first time. I got a bus pass that I intend to use a lot. I want to discover how far the bus will take me. It is an island so I am confident that I can't get lost.

    Tomorrow I will be taking photos of the city and what not...
    Posted by Picasa
    Labels: , | edit post
    0 Responses

    Post a Comment

    Map


    View Places in Honolulu in a larger map